Monday, April 10, 2006

This week’s episode is the first “guest” episode of Wires And Light: a comedy sketch by my very talented friends at Pretty Things.

Pretty Things is Michael Lucid and Amanda Barrett, two filmmakers and comedians living here in LA. I met Michael a few years back at Outfest 2002. At the time he was showing his amazing animated short Lady of the Lake. I was attending the festival with After School Special. Michael and Amanda have had a Pretty Things episode in every Outfest since.

You can read all about their history and see more clips at www.prettythingsss.com (my website pick of the week, of course.) My personal favorites are the continuing adventures of Opal, the distant listener, and the high school intrigue of Mulberry Commons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home