Monday, February 27, 2006

Finally figured out how to feed my podcast to iTunes directly. For anyone who's interested (and knows what the F I'm talking about) here's what you must do: when all is said and done and you've completed submitting your feeds you need to make sure (inside Blogger) that inside Settings > Site Feed > the description must be set to FULL! Otherwise, the feed will not be sent in full, just the first few sentences of text. Full assures that companies receiving the feed (and sending it along to subscribers) will get the video part of it -- kind of the most important part of the video podcast, don't you think?

Or you can CLICK ON THIS LINK and iTunes should automatically load my subscription page.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=121062652&s=143441

I'm producing more episodes right now. As soon as I have enough in a "backcatalog" I'll begin posting once a week. Until then, it's just going to be every other week. But do please check back. I know the postings seem all over the place right now, but I am working on an episodic series that will have more consistent characters and such. Kind of like a real television show.

In the meantime, please send me your feed links and let me know what you think of my little movies.

Cheers,

DAve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home